Global provider of automotive parts and accessories to wholesale customers.
- Assisted management with the development of their 2006 budget.
- Completed closure activities on acquisition.
- Reconciled two years of sales history for IT department.
- Reconciled and reported on A/P Open Balances and Warranty Returns issues.
- Recommended and implemented steps that reduced open inventory items.
- Assisted with SOX readiness. Prepared narrative documentation; identified key controls; created process flowcharts.
Manufacturer of performance fibers widely used to construct automotive accessories.
- Helped coordinate Regional Controllers throughout the world to finalize the adjustments necessary to establish the closing and opening balance sheet for the sale of a business line.
- Assisted external auditors with the audit/review of purchase accounting adjustments and related methodology while preparing Hyperion consolidation elimination entries for global purchase accounting adjustments.
Fortune 500 manufacturer of automotive bearings.
- Analyzed accounting issues and drafted technical memorandum documenting the company's position.
- Performed redraft and reformat of the 10K to improve the filing process in anticipation of the accelerated SEC filing deadline.