- Wilmington, DE
Type: Full Time Employment Opportunity
Location: Wilmington, DE
The best and the brightest always have choices in the Accounting & Finance industry.
We want you to view your time with Siegfried as an investment in your future that pays dividends along the way. The longer you stay with Siegfried the wider breadth of Accounting & Finance opportunities and experiences you will gain.
No two career paths at Siegfried look the same.
Apply now to start working with many of the nation’s largest corporations completing important financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind Accounting & Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs…we have it all and more.
Our Firm is interested in hiring Accounting and Finance Professionals – Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors, etc. – who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Take advantage of Siegfried’s lucrative incentive plans and competitive base salary. Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 50% or more when joining our firm. Additionally, we offer comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
- Will focus on a variety of accounting and auditing job duties, including financial statement audits, internal audits, corporate accounting support, special project management and support.
- Evaluate design and effectiveness of internal controls for SOX compliance.
- Prepare and review internal and external financial statements, incl. footnotes and other disclosures.
- May also develop and implement process improvement initiatives re: corporate accounting and other financial reporting work streams; and assist with compilation and review of quarterly and annual SEC filings.
- Perform financial analysis, incl. fluctuation, trend and variance analysis and management commentary.
- Perform substantive audit testing on various financial statement areas, assist in budgeting for audit engagements, and perform technical research and other accounting duties, as needed.
- May be assigned to various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- At least a master’s degree, with major in Accounting or related field
- At least 1 year in position offered or in a sr. level public auditing role
- Review quarterly and annual financials of client for execution of financial statements audits
- 10-K and 10-Q audits for corporate clients and broker dealers
- Perform annual audit for consolidated management companies
- Consolidation procedures in a multi-currency environment
- Perform testing and analysis of monthly capital allocation schedules
- M&A accounting
- Design audit plans and substantive procedures for multiple accounts
- Manage audit teams of three or more staff members
- US GAAP
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives.
- Wilmington, DE