- Wilmington, DE
Do you want more out of your career than sitting at a desk and programing all day? Are you professional, smart, analytical and charismatic? Do you enjoy taking on a variety of design and development challenges, learning new skills, and identifying opportunities to solve unique business problems just as much as talking to people and building great relationships? Are you uniquely committed and driven to make a difference?
The Siegfried Group, LLP is currently looking for an Application Developer as part of the Information Systems Team in our national headquarters based in Wilmington, DE. Initially, this role will be a remote position due to COVID-19 restrictions and will be expected to be an onsite position when our facilities reopen.
This position will work with multiple business teams to plan, design, develop and implement various strategic business applications, customizations, plugins, extensions, and workflows. The systems supported will include Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Workday, and custom developed in-house applications. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have an outgoing personality, very strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude with a desire to learn. We are looking for a person who has the desire to broaden their skill set and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their career and Is comfortable being a generalist in multiple technologies while engaging experts when needed.
- Mental agility to fully understand both complex business issues and how the solutions being developed will positively impact those issues.
- A strong sense of ownership, accountability, and follow-through.
- Team player, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong organizational, documentation, and time management skills.
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our internal clients.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with internal clients, firm leadership, & peers.
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to our internal clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried offers.
Additionally, this individual will:
- Identify, develop, and implement efficiency solutions for routine business processes in CRM, Workday, and custom developed applications.
- Assist in enhancing the dashboarding, reporting and analysis process.
- Assist in supporting multiple applications with varying technologies, requiring learning diversified skills.
- Troubleshoot existing customizations and functionality in CRM and Workday.
- Become the in-house expert on CRM UI, functionality, and processes
- Support our Ambassador and Recruiting teams as a liaison to Information Technology.
- Analyze performance and effectiveness of managed/unmanaged solutions and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement additional systems directives as outlined by supervisor.
- Become an in-house expert on functionality and processes of additional enterprise systems such as Salesforce and Smartsheet.
- Support the other internal departments with ad-hoc systems related projects.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging IT software architectures and technologies and apply those concepts to the development process as required.
- Support project performance reporting and help to design metrics for tracking and reporting on project work
- Work with other teams to identify opportunities for where technology can support automating processes, and improving execution of staff duties
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
- Four-year MIS, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering degree (or materially similar degree) required.
- MS Excel knowledge required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a corporate setting.
- Hands on experience with development tools and methods such as Visual Studio, CRM SDK, XrmToolBox, CRM API, web services, and/or others a plus.
- Experience in customizing Workday or Workday reporting a plus.
- Working knowledge of various reporting platforms/tools a plus.
- Experience with accounting or financial systems a plus.
About Siegfried We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives
- Wilmington, DE