Associate Manager (Consolidations/Audits)
- Wilmington, DE
The best and the brightest always have choices in the Accounting & Finance industry.
We want you to view your time with Siegfried as an investment in your future that pays dividends along the way. The longer you stay with Siegfried the wider breadth of Accounting & Finance opportunities and experiences you will gain.
No two career paths at Siegfried look the same.
Apply now to start working with many of the nation’s largest corporations completing important financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind Accounting & Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs…we have it all and more.
Our Firm is interested in hiring Accounting and Finance Professionals – Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors, etc. – who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Take advantage of Siegfried’s lucrative incentive plans and competitive base salary. Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 50% or more when joining our firm. Additionally, we offer comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
- Provide accounting and auditing services to Fortune 1000 companies, primarily focusing on financial statement audits, internal audits, SOX compliance, consolidations, general corporate accounting support and special project management.
- Responsibilities may include: prepare and review internal and external financial statements, incl. footnotes and other disclosures for compliance with U.S. GAAP requirements, develop and implement process improvement initiatives re: corporate accounting and financial reporting work streams, and assist with quarterly and annual SEC filings.
- May also perform month-end close procedures, and perform substantive audit testing on various financial statement areas at interim and year-end periods, evaluating design and operating effectiveness of internal controls through documentation and testing procedures, and research current GAAP and FASB pronouncements.
- Coordinate special projects of strategic and tactical significance, and perform other duties as required.
- May be assigned to various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CA certificate
- At least 3 years in position offered or in senior public accounting/auditor role
- Execution and review of financial statement audits
- Assurance services
- Plan, execute and manage all aspects of audits for public and private companies, incl. quarterly reviews and SOX
- US GAAP, IFRS, PCAOB and AICPA
- Coach junior staff
- Auditing procedures re: consolidation in multi-currency environment
- Carve-out audit
- Deliver SOX and substantive analytics training to audit team
- Use of Excel, PPT, and Word
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives.
- Wilmington, DE