Director/Senior Manager, Business Advisory
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, is looking for a Leader of the Financial Accounting Advisory Services Practice. This group provides value-added business advisory services to a growing group of diverse entrepreneurial clients. This position offers a unique combination of financial advisory client service opportunities, business development responsibilities, and leadership opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms. This role reports to the Director of the Advisory Service group and has high visibility to the leadership team.
· Lead and grow our financial accounting advisory practice, which includes the following strategic service offerings : cash flow forecasting and periodic business analysis, financial planning and analysis, developing and reporting on key performance indicators for multiple industries, accounting and operational guidance to privately held companies, business valuation advisory, financial statement preparation, and other strategic advisory services.
· Engage in leadership advisory services with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Attract new and expand existing relationships with clients who will benefit from our strategic service offerings.
· Partner with both the leadership team and clients to Identify and explore priorities, present solutions, negotiate terms, and secure profitable advisory projects that serve clients well.
· Attract, recruit, and retain talented accounting and finance professionals to support a growing practice.
· Guide and mentor client service professionals in line with Siegfried’s established career journey and growth programs
· Have deep technical knowledge in technical accounting with an ability to apply theory to practice.
· Possess a strong understanding of operational accounting processes including cash controls and monthly-close requirements
· Demonstrate an understanding of business valuation principles and methods to support growing companies.
· Provide high quality services to sophisticated entrepreneurial business and high net worth individual clients.
· Research and address complicated Accounting issues.
· Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 10+ years in public and / or industry accounting; minimum of 5 years in client service
· Client services experience
· Business development experience
· MBA and/or Business Valuation credentials preferred
· Experience writing technical accounting memos
· Experience building and expanding client service teams
· Big 4 experience preferred
· Strong values aligned with our Corporate Culture (fairness, honesty, trustworthiness, respectful, flexible, strong work ethic)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Effective written communications skills
· Applicable Technology (MS Office Suite)
· Time management skills
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, encompasses strategic leadership, financial, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow and evolve their business.
Visit https://siegfriedadvisory.com/ to learn more.
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
Visit www.siegfriedgroup.com to learn more.
We help People transform themselves into Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives!
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE