Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
Who We Are Looking For
The Siegfried Group, LLP (Siegfried) is currently seeking a Full-Time, FP&A Manager to assist with its continued growth objectives and in support of Siegfried’s higher purpose: We help People become better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives. The FP&A Manager reports to the CFO and works collaboratively with various departments, including but not limited to accounting, business development and operations. The FP&A Manager will oversee forecasting, projections and analysis while working closely with several key stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate reporting and analysis is performed to assist with key decisions in the operations of the firm.
A career with Siegfried is exciting, rewarding and challenging! In addition to our fun culture and emphasis on helping our employees improve their lives through our personal and professional development program, MY Journey®, we offer competitive compensation packages which includes lucrative bonuses and comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
· Work collaboratively with all department leads to build the annual high-level and market level forecast.
· Review and update monthly assumptions for YTD projections and reporting.
· Monitor and report on KPIs, including but not limited to monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc financial/non-financial analytics (Sales – Weighted Average Full Time Equivalent (WAFTE) and Headcount, Rates, Hours and Client Service Incentives).
· Build and/or enhance financial/non-financial modeling (5-year Forecast, Rolling Projections, Annual Forecast) at all financial statement levels, including but not limited to Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
· Design and build new analytic offerings to enable key stakeholders to better monitor and evaluate our ever-evolving, dynamic business and assist with business decisions.
· Improve efficiencies and systems including implementing Adaptive in Workday for the forecasting process.
· Prepare key schedules and reports to support the Firm’s board meetings, Finance Committee meetings and various other internal/external meetings.
· Collaborate with Business Systems to streamline and implement efficiencies on reporting and analysis in Workday.
· Collaborate with accounting team to ensure data integrity for budget to actual analysis, including executive team reporting on market and region.
· Collaborate with National Markets and Regional Sales Team to provide a consistent process for monthly projections.
· Ensure that open communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of the internal client service provided to Siegfried colleagues.
· Performs other duties as required or assigned.
What You Bring
o Strong leader with previous management experience and a proven track record of developing and promoting team members.
o 4+ years of progressive professional experience in growth-oriented Company(s) with $300 million-$1 Billion+ annual revenue.
o 4 Year Degree from Accredited University required. Advanced degrees a plus.
o Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and other MS Suite and core business applications.
o Workday or similar large-scale ERP system experience.
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong mental agility – ability to quickly change direction and adapt.
· Creativity, attention-to-detail, and passion for organization.
· Thrive in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment with a high energy level.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment with demanding, high-quality expectations.
· Ability to quickly build and develop personal and professional relationships.
· Excellent interpersonal skills – strong oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrate strong work ethic and sound personal character.
· Honest, trustworthy, and respectful.
· Enthusiastic with a strong commitment to exceeding expectations and client service.
· High degree of professionalism and integrity including the ability and willingness to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
· Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the overall growth of the Firm.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to Firm’s vision.
· Confidence to continually push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
· Flexibility, curiosity, and openness to work on a variety of tasks.
· We are looking for potential over experience: motivation, curiosity, insight, engagement, and determination!
· Ability and willingness to work a minimum of 48-50 hours per week, on average.
· Available nights and weekends, as needed.
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of time, including multi-day, overnight travel to various domestic locations.
Siegfried is an entrepreneurial leadership organization that provides financial executives with a powerful combination of leadership advisory, talent delivery, and financial advisory services. Through this strategic bundle of services, leaders and financial decision makers can better clarify the best path forward and we can assist them with getting their most important work done right. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked with our clients to deliver more than just success.
We help people transform themselves into better leaders to exponentially improve their lives. Visit www.siegfriedgroup.com to learn more.
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE