Financial Systems Analyst
- Wilmington, DE
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
Do you want more out of your career than sitting at a desk and programming all day? Are you professional, smart, analytical and charismatic? Do you enjoy development of strategic reporting and complex problem solving just as much as talking to people and building great relationships? Are you uniquely committed and driven to make a difference?
The Siegfried Group, LLP is currently looking for a Financial Systems Analyst as part of the Information Systems team in our national headquarters based in Wilmington, DE. However, we will consider candidates that are commutable to our Philadelphia, PA and New York, NY offices as well. This position will work closely with our accounting and finance teams to plan, design, develop and implement various strategic Workday configurations and reporting to solve complex business issues. They will be the key Information Systems communication channel to these departments and partner with them to help them achieve their strategic departmental objectives. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have an outgoing personality, consistently demonstrated mental agility, very strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude with a tenacious desire to learn. They should have 2-5 years of experience developing/modifying Workday Finance configurations. They should also have a determined work ethic and be confident to tackle new challenges.
Additionally this individual will:
- Serve as the SME on Workday financials
- Work closely with the Siegfried Finance team in managing a custom Workday Prism and SQL/SSRS Job Costing process to produce monthly financial reporting
- Play key role in further development and optimization of Workday Financials
- As part of Workday Scrum Team, build out Workday solutions for Accounting, Customers, Contracts, Projects, and Suppliers to support Accounting and Finance groups
- Build reports in Workday (Advanced, Matrix, Composite)
- Manage and support the creation of EIB loads.
- Assist in the requirements gathering and planning of future Workday Planning module implementation in collaboration with our FP&A team and implementation partners.
- Work with the Siegfried Accounting & Finance team to assist in managing of the Time, Billing, Expense, Close and Financial Reporting processes and related systems. Identify areas for process improvement and support implementing these opportunities.
- Lead semi-annual Workday release planning and testing.
- Review bi-annual Workday release notes for key features and work collaboratively with Accounting & Finance group to review new features and develop testing plans for adoption
- Provide 5 Star Client Service, as defined by Siegfried, to our internal “clients” to help them achieve their objectives (Operations Team, Market Leadership Team and Professional Resources)
- Execute projects and initiatives in collaboration with the Siegfried IS Project Management Office
- Implement additional systems directives as outlined by supervisor
- Support the other internal operations departments with ad-hoc systems related projects
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging IT software architectures and technologies and apply those concepts to the development process as required
- Proactive self-starter with professional maturity and confidence
- Hungry for the next challenge and the next opportunity to learn
- Mental agility to fully understand both the complex business issues and how the solutions being developed will impact those issues
- A strong sense of ownership, accountability and follow-through
- Team player, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational, documentation and time management skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills required
- Four-year MIS, IT or comparable degree strongly preferred
- Advanced MS Excel working knowledge required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a corporate setting required
- Prior experience with Workday Financials required
- Experience with accounting or financial systems strongly desired
- Prior agile/scrum experience preferred but not required
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
Visit www.siegfriedgroup.com to learn more.
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives!
- Wilmington, DE
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY