IS Product Analyst
- Wilmington, DE
Are you professional, smart, analytical, and charismatic? Do you enjoy development of strategic system solutions, reporting and complex problem solving just as much as talking to people and building great relationships? Are you uniquely committed and driven to make a difference? Are you looking to start your career at a firm focused on individual growth and leadership development?
The Siegfried Group, LLP is currently looking to fill an entry level position as IS Product Analyst / Associate as part of the Information Systems team in our national headquarters based in Wilmington, DE. This position will work with multiple business operations teams to plan, design, develop and implement various technical solutions to solve complex business issues. They will also develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple teams across the organization. They will be the key Information Systems communication channel to these departments and partner with them to help them achieve their strategic departmental objectives. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have an outgoing personality, consistently demonstrated mental agility, very strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude with a tenacious desire to learn. They should also have a determined work ethic and be confident to tackle new challenges.
Additionally, this individual will:
- Identify, develop, automate, and implement efficient reporting solutions for crucial business processes and business intelligence initiatives
- Research capabilities and solutions for off-the-shelf software platforms to identify potential solutions to business problems
- Analyze data and troubleshoot errors for custom and off-the-shelf software platforms
- Serve as a business liaison to the various departments; solicit requirements, cooperatively develop solutions, and present technology options that would benefit their day to day operations.
- Have an understanding of systems engineering concepts. Improve systems by studying current practices, play point on capturing requirements and designing modifications, perform cost/benefit analysis, and develop a Business Case for implementation.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Develop and enhance reporting and data visualization while leading innovation as new features become available
- As part of Workday Scrum Team, build out Workday solutions to support our business units.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to report and integrate from/to other systems and data sources
- Execute projects and initiatives in collaboration with the Siegfried IS Project Management Office
- Support the other internal operations departments with ad-hoc systems related projects
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Develop Workday product knowledge through different Workday offered training sessions, collaboration with other Workday scrum team members and hands on experience.
- Opportunity to develop agile development methodology skills while working as part of a collaborative scrum team in partnership with our IS team and business unit partners.
- Proactive self-starter with professional maturity and confidence, ability to develop strong relationships within the organization
- Hungry for your first professional challenge and the opportunity to continuously learn
- Mental agility to fully understand both the complex business issues and how the solutions being developed will impact those issues
- A strong sense of ownership, accountability, and follow-through
- Team player, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational, documentation and time management skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills required
- Possess analytical ability and “Big Picture Thinking”
- Four-year MIS, IT, or comparable degree
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Advanced MS Excel working knowledge required
- Understanding of programming, scripting, or relational database management systems required
- Prior reporting / data visualization development beneficial
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
Visit www.siegfriedgroup.com to learn more.
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives!
- Wilmington, DE