- Wilmington, DE
- Philadelphia, PA
The Siegfried Group, LLP (Siegfried) is currently seeking a Full-Time, Permanent Legal Assistant to join the Legal Team to provide top-notch service and innovative support to various departments within the Firm, including but not limited to human resources, business development, and talent management efforts. This position offers a unique opportunity for an energized, self-starter with critical thinking abilities to grow with our business and solidify the necessary systems and solutions for continued success.
This role reports to two Senior Counsels and works closely, and collaborates with, the Vice President of Legal & Human Resources, Senior Executive Assistant, Directors of Human Resources, and key functional leaders and teams.
A career with Siegfried is exciting, rewarding and challenging! In addition to our fun culture and emphasis on helping our employees improve their lives through our personal and professional development program, MY Journey®, we offer competitive compensation packages which includes lucrative bonuses and comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
· Client Contracting
o Craft responses to client requests for information and other compliance documentation.
o Develop and maintain a reservoir of information and analysis to support client contract compliance efforts.
o Draft and revise project orders, statements of work, and other client contracts.
o Support efforts to craft technological efforts and solutions that streamline and enhance contracting effectiveness.
· Immigration Law Compliance and Organization
o Work alongside Senior Counsel, outside counsel, Siegfried colleagues, and other experts to support compliance with immigration laws among employees.
· Support corporate governance and intellectual property requirements, and related projects, as relevant to our growing, privately held company needs.
· Assist in maintenance of corporate registrations, records, and minutes for affiliated companies as well as the Firm’s legal files and information databases.
· Help to oversee the protection, prosecution, and maintenance of the Firm’s trademark portfolio.
· Collaborate organization-wide to enhance key human resources practices such as onboarding and offboarding documentation.
· Support ongoing talent development initiatives.
· Ensure that open communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of the internal client service provided to Siegfried colleagues.
· Enhance organization and systems underlying the efforts of the Legal Department.
· Build a strategic perspective on how compliance capabilities can grow along with Firm growth.
· Performs other duties as required or assigned.
What You Bring
o At least 3-5 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent organizational skills.
o Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
o Ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks under pressure.
o Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and other MS Suite and core business applications.
o At least 3-5 years of legal or legal support experience in a law firm, in-house, or governmental setting.
o Experience with contract negotiation, support, and compliance.
o Experience with employment or immigration law.
o Workday experience.
o Agility with data management and governance.
· Creativity, attention-to-detail, and passion for organization.
· Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
· Confidence to continually push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
· Thrive in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment with a high-energy level.
· Ability to quickly build and develop personal and professional relationships.
· Demonstrated strong work ethic and sound personal character.
· Honest, trustworthy, and respectful.
· Enthusiastic with a strong commitment to exceeding expectations and client service.
· High degree of professionalism and integrity including the ability and willingness to handle sensitive and confidential matters, including HR-related issues.
· Flexibility, curiosity, and openness to work on a variety of tasks.
· Ability to make an immediate impact and provide value-added service to the Firm.
· Team player with a strong desire to be participate in the overall growth of the Firm.
· Strong mental agility, able to quickly change direction and adapt.
· We are looking for potential over experience: motivation, curiosity, insight, engagement, and determination!
· Ability and willingness to work a minimum of 45-48 hours per week, on average.
· Available nights and weekends, as needed.
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of time, including multi-day, overnight travel to various domestic locations.
· This position is an exempt position under FLSA.
· This position is and will remain at-will in nature.
Siegfried is an entrepreneurial leadership organization that provides financial executives with a powerful combination of leadership advisory, talent delivery, and financial advisory services. Through this strategic bundle of services, leaders and financial decision makers can better clarify the best path forward and we can assist them with getting their most important work done right. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked with our clients to deliver more than just success.
We help people transform themselves into better leaders to exponentially improve their lives
- Wilmington, DE
- Philadelphia, PA