Financial Advisory – Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
Who We Are Looking For
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, is currently looking for a Manager to support its Finance Advisory Services group. This group provides value-added business advisory services to its growing group of diverse entrepreneurial clients. This position offers a unique combination of business advisory client service opportunities and leadership opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms. This role has high visibility to all Leadership team members.
Where You’ll Be
You must be commutable to either the Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE office locations for various events and client meetings.
What You Will Work On
Develop and maintain relevant and compelling relationships with owners and managers of entrepreneurial organizations as well as lead engagements across various service offerings, including:
- Financial planning and analysis – financial forecasts, development of KPIs, budgeting & variance reporting, decision support
- Other financial modeling exercises including segment profitability, cash flow forecasting
- Accounting assistance including cash-to-accrual, audit readiness and monthly close design and review
- US GAAP compliance and technical accounting assessments/memos
- Control assessments and process improvement within accounting and finance functions
- Business valuation services including market and income approaches
- Financial statement compilations
- Ownership changes and considerations
- Identify target clients, build relationships, conduct business meetings, identify and explore needs, present solutions, negotiate terms, and secure profitable advisory projects.
- Lead engagement teams to deliver on the above offerings and deepen client relationships.
In addition to the client service responsibilities noted above, Managers are also responsible for mentoring and developing associates in the group to help them achieve their professional goals, and to ensure they are receiving the adequate training and other resources in order to succeed. These responsibilities may include suggesting topics for L&D efforts, reviewing internal processes and requirements, and incorporating client feedback into development materials.
What You Bring
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to exceed expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to connect and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in not only their own growth, but that of the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried Advisory offers
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting
- Strong values aligned with Corporate Culture (Fairness, Honesty, Trustworthy, Respectful, Flexible, and Strong Work Ethic)
- Supervision and leading of teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 5 years in finance and accounting
- Big 4 or large regional firm experience preferred
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Client Services experience is a must
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experience preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective written communications skills
- Time management skills
Why You’ll Love Working at Siegfried Advisory
- We are leaders. Leadership isn’t limited to our management team. It’s something that everyone at Siegfried Advisory embraces and embodies.
- We offer a competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plans. On average over the last 5 years, professionals have earned 30% – 40% of their base salary in incentives.
- We provide comprehensive benefit plans that include health care, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, and more.
- We are growing! You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and experience more when you invest in a career at Siegfried Advisory.
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP encompasses strategic leadership, financial, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow and evolve their business.
About The Siegfried Group
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives.
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE