Transaction Advisory – Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
- New York, NY
Who We Are Looking For
Siegfried Advisory, LLC an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP is currently looking for a Manager to support its Transaction Advisory Services group. This group performs financial due diligence on middle market US and international businesses. This position offers a unique combination of M&A client service opportunities and leadership opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms. This role reports to our Transaction Advisory Leader and will make significant contributions to both our client deliverables and planned growth strategy.
Where You’ll Be
You must be commutable to either the Philadelphia, PA, Wilmington, DE, or New York, NY office locations for various events and client meetings.
What You Will Work On
- Perform buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence for both private equity and strategic corporate buyers and sellers.
- Analyze historical financial statements and evaluate operational trends to identify sustainable earnings for a variety of industries.
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis.
- Manage and review deal teams.
- Write and communicate engagement reports and deliverables to client management.
- Coordinate with team members and management regarding client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines.
- Identify target clients; build relationships; conduct business meetings; identify and explore needs, present solutions, negotiate terms, and secure profitable projects.
- Prepare proposals and engagement letters.
- Interact with other functional areas of the practice including tax and other consulting practices.
What You Bring
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to exceed expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to connect and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in not only their own growth, but that of the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried Advisory offers
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with at least 2 years in transaction advisory services within various industries.
- Experience with middle market business is preferred.
- Strong values aligned with Corporate Culture (Fairness, Honesty, Trustworthy, Respectful, Flexible, and Strong Work Ethic).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a team-oriented environment.
- Analytic, problem-solving and root cause determination skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Confidence when interacting with clients, internal team members and firm leadership.
- Action-oriented, decisive approach to work required, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel out-of-town to clients as required.
- Business Development acumen is preferred.
Why You’ll Love Working at Siegfried Advisory
- We are leaders. Leadership isn’t limited to our management team. It’s something that everyone at Siegfried Advisory embraces and embodies.
- We offer a competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plans. On average over the last 5 years, professionals have earned 30% – 40% of their base salary in incentives.
- We provide comprehensive benefit plans that include health care, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, and more.
- We are growing! You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and experience more when you invest in a career at Siegfried Advisory.
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP encompasses strategic leadership, financial, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow and evolve their business.
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives.
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
- New York, NY