Financial Advisory – Senior Associate
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
Who We Are Looking For
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, is currently looking for a Senior Associate to support its Finance Advisory Services group. This group provides value-added business advisory services to its growing group of diverse entrepreneurial clients. This position offers a unique combination of business advisory client service opportunities and leadership opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms. This role has high visibility to all Leadership team members.
Where You’ll Be
You must be commutable to either the Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE office locations for various events and client meetings.
What You Will Work On
Develop and leverage relevant and compelling relationships to provide high quality services to sophisticated entrepreneurial business and high net worth family clients across various offerings, including:
- Provide financial planning and analysis to partnerships, corporations, and individuals.
- Research and address accounting standards to ensure compliance with US GAAP.
- Assist clients with developing and implementing accounting policies and controls.
- Assist with Business Valuation reports through calculation models and researching economic events
- Prepare compiled financial statements
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for client reporting
- Analyze profitability and cash flow for business reporting and decision-making
- Controller support Services
What You Bring
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to exceed expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to connect and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in not only their own growth, but that of the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried Advisory offers
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting
- Strong values aligned with Corporate Culture (Fairness, Honesty, Trustworthy, Respectful, Flexible, and Strong Work Ethic)
- Supervision and leading of teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 3 years in finance and accounting
- Big 4 or large regional firm experience preferred
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective written communications skills
- Time management skills
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP encompasses strategic leadership, financial, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow and evolve their business.
About The Siegfried Group
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives.
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE