Senior Associate – Tax Resourcing
Who We Are Looking For
Siegfried Advisory is looking for an exceptionally talented and growth-oriented tax professional to join our team as a Senior Associate. We are looking for someone who loves challenges, believes in investing in themselves and their future, and wants to broaden their skillset and enhance their marketability while enhancing their individual leadership.
Our Tax Resourcing group connects high-caliber tax professionals with unique opportunities to partner with Fortune 1000 companies across the country, helping clients execute on their most important projects. As a Senior Associate in Tax Resourcing, you will be immersed directly into the tax department of your clients on short- to mid-term engagements, gaining a wide breadth of experience across multiple industries and areas of tax.
Where You’ll Be
This position is primarily remote; however, you must be commutable to one of the following office locations for various events and client meetings: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cleveland, OH; Detroit, MI; East Brunswick, NJ; Houston, TX; Miami, FL; Greenwich, CT; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Wilmington, DE; or Washington, D.C.
What You Will Work On
As a Senior Associate, you will complete tax and financial analysis projects of critical strategic significance for our clients. Over time, the breadth and complexity of your projects will change, but you can expect to work on:
- General corporate tax consulting
- Tax return preparation
- Provision assistance, including carve-outs
- Research and transaction-specific analysis
- Tax structuring and post-merger integration
- Audit defense and controversy matters
- International taxation
- IRS and state audit matters
- IPO readiness and tax impacts of transactions
What You Bring
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to exceed expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to connect and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in not only their own growth, but that of the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried Advisory offers
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting
- Undergraduate degree in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, or related degree
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards
- Minimum of three years of relevant technical / strategic tax experience with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) firm
- Microsoft Excel skills (e.g., macros, pivot tables)
- Strong software skills required (e.g., OneSource, CorpTax)
- Excellent analytical, technical, and research skills
Why You’ll Love Working at Siegfried Advisory
- We are leaders. Leadership isn’t limited to our management team. It’s something that everyone at Siegfried Advisory embraces and embodies.
- We offer a competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plans. On average over the last 5 years, professionals have earned 30% – 40% of their base salary in incentives.
- We provide comprehensive benefit plans that include health care, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, and more.
- We are growing! You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and experience more when you invest in a career at Siegfried Advisory.
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, encompasses strategic leadership, financial, transaction, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow, and evolve their business.
About The Siegfried Group, LLP
Siegfried provides financial executives with a powerful combination of leadership advisory, talent delivery, and financial advisory services. Through this strategic bundle of services, leaders and financial decision makers can better clarify the best path forward and we can assist them with getting important work done right. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked with our clients to deliver more than just success.