Tax Planning & Compliance – Senior Manager/Director
- Wilmington, DE
- Philadelphia, PA
Who We Are Looking For
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, is looking for a Senior Manager/Director to support its Tax Advisory Services group. This group provides value-added tax advisory and compliance services to its growing group of diverse entrepreneurial clients. This position offers a unique combination of leadership and tax opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms.
Where You’ll Be
You must be commutable to either the Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE office 2-3 days per week.
What You Will Work On
- Provide high quality tax services to entrepreneurial businesses and high achieving individual clients
- Devise and implement tax strategies and advise clients regarding the tax impact of those strategies.
- Manage and review tax engagements.
- Research and address tax issues.
- Negotiate with tax authorities if needed.
- Develop and leverage emotionally compelling relationships with future-thinking organizations.
- Identify target clients; build relationships; conduct business meetings; identify and explore needs, present solutions, negotiate terms, and secure profitable tax advisory projects.
Siegfried Advisory works with businesses to meet their tax and accounting needs across a variety of offerings. Our tax practice specifically is focused on servicing partnership and individual clients. We support our clients through the entire business lifecycle – with a focus on both compliance and advisory throughout.
Senior Managers/Directors are also responsible for mentoring and developing associates in the group to help them achieve their professional goals and to ensure they are receiving the adequate training and other resources in order to succeed. These responsibilities may include suggesting topics for L&D efforts, reviewing internal processes and requirements, and incorporating client feedback into development materials.
What You Bring
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to exceed expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to connect and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in not only their own growth, but that of the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried Advisory offers
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Masters in Taxation preferred
- CPA required
- 8+ years in tax and accounting
- Client Services experience
- Business Development acumen
- Strong values aligned with Corporate Culture (Fairness, Honesty, Trustworthy, Respectful, Flexible, Strong Work Ethic)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective written communications skills
- Applicable Technology (MS Office Suite)
- Time management skills
Why You’ll Love Working at Siegfried Advisory
- We are leaders. Leadership isn’t limited to our management team. It’s something that everyone at Siegfried Advisory embraces and embodies.
- We offer a competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plans. On average over the last 5 years, professionals have earned 30% – 40% of their base salary in incentives.
- We provide comprehensive benefit plans that include health care, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, and more.
- We are growing! You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and experience more when you invest in a career at Siegfried Advisory.
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP encompasses strategic leadership, financial, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow and evolve their business.
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value! Visit www.siegfriedgroup.com to learn more. Visit www.siegfriedgroup.com to learn more.
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives!
- Wilmington, DE
- Philadelphia, PA