Senior Associate, Tax
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
Apply now to start working on tax advisory opportunities within one of the nation’s leading and fastest-growing CPA firms. As a Tax Professional with Siegfried Advisory, you will make significant contributions to both our client deliverables and our planned growth strategy.
Siegfried Advisory, LLC - an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP - is looking for Tax Professionals in Philadelphia Metro (Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE) to service our growing number of diverse, entrepreneurial clients.
Our group is interested in hiring Tax Professionals – Tax Associates, Experienced Tax Associates, Senior Tax Associates and Tax Managers – who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
We offer competitive base salaries, lucrative incentive plans - upwards of 35% - and comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more! Ability to work remotely as directed by client needs and group leaders.
- Develop and leverage emotionally compelling relationships with leaders of future-thinking, entrepreneurial organizations.
- Provide high quality service and support to sophisticated, entrepreneurial business leaders and high net worth individuals.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations and individuals for a variety of middle market and entrepreneurial businesses.
- Devise and implement tax strategies and advise clients regarding the tax impact of those strategies.
- Research and address complicated Tax and Accounting issues.
- Correspond with tax authorities as needed.
- Seniors Associate & Above: Supervise and lead staff through guidance and mentorship.
- Strong values and excellent interpersonal skills in line with our High Performance Model
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-6+ years of tax experience
- CPA, or CPA in process
- Passion for client services
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Applicable Technology expertise: MS Office Suite (especially Excel) & various tax softwares
- Time management skills
- MS, Tax (preferred)
- Seniors Associate & Above
- Proven team building abilities
- Previous experience serving small to middle market businesses, partnerships and high net worth individuals with their tax needs
- CPA and/or MBA strongly preferred
- Big 4 or Large Regional Firm experience strongly preferred
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
We work with entrepreneurial organizations and high net worth families to create their vision, and we bring quality talent to every initiative. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we are a Leadership Advisory Firm that is committed to helping people grow, both personally and professionally. Our approach is centered around developing individual leadership and the continuous pursuit of a bigger future. At the core of it all, we value being fair, having fun and fostering stakeholder value! https://siegfriedadvisory.com/
About The Siegfried Group, LLP
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value! https://www.siegfriedgroup.com/
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE