- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
Who We Are Looking For
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, is currently looking for a Operations Assistant to join its Operations team and support the Tax Advisory Services group. The Tax Advisory Services group provides value-added business advisory services to its growing group of diverse entrepreneurial clients. This position offers a unique opportunity to grow with one of the nation’s leading CPA firms.
Where You’ll Be
You must be commutable to either the Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE office locations. There is an opportunity for a hybrid work arrangement outside of filing deadlines.
What You Will Work On
This individual will primarily be responsible for processing tax returns for clients of the Firm and will assist with other related activities on an ad hoc basis. Duties may include:
- Managing client deliverable workflow software
- Assembling client deliverables
- Working in various software applications
- Managing contact management database
- Word processing
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Filing and data organization
What You Bring
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to exceed expectations
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to connect and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to take direction and work independently and with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Detail oriented, adaptable, flexible, and able to successfully execute multiple projects to completion
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in not only their own growth, but that of the company
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent external and internal client service skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried Advisory offers
- Experience in an accounting firm using a paperless system
- Experience with tax processing and workflow software such as ProSystems fx, XCM, etc.
- 3+ years professional experience
Why You’ll Love Working at Siegfried Advisory
- We are leaders. Leadership isn’t limited to our management team. It’s something that everyone at Siegfried Advisory embraces and embodies.
- We offer a competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plans.
- We provide comprehensive benefit plans that include health care, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, and more.
- We are growing! You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and experience more when you invest in a career at Siegfried Advisory.
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP encompasses strategic leadership, financial, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow and evolve their business.
About The Siegfried Group
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
We help People transform themselves into better Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives.
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE