The Siegfried Group, LLP (Siegfried) is an entrepreneurial leadership organization that provides financial executives with a powerful combination of leadership advisory, talent delivery, and financial advisory services. Through this strategic bundle of services, leaders and financial decision makers can better clarify the best path forward and we can assist them with getting their most important work done right. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked with our clients to accelerate results, reduce overall cost, and minimize risk.
Our higher purpose is to help people transform themselves into better leaders to exponentially improve their lives.
How We Help Our Clients
Our Professionals’ unique intangibles shine as they work with the best leaders on their most important work creating extraordinary value. We have 18 offices strategically positioned around the United States, and we hire exceptional accounting and finance professionals to help Fortune 1000 and other large organizations — in all industries — with their most important projects. Some of our project areas include:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Divestitures / Carve-Outs
- External Audit
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Restatements
- GL / Month-End Close
- IPO Readiness
- M&A Integration
- Management Reporting
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- SEC & Other Regulatory Reporting
- SOX / Internal Audit / Controls
- System Implementation
- Technical Accounting
Siegfried’s full-time professionals primarily come from a public accounting background in which they possess a strong foundation of technical accounting and leadership skills that enables them to take on any project that comes their way. These aren’t your average accountants!
They combine unique intangibles like ambition, humility, and courage, with meaningful experience and expertise to deliver superior results. They work at the client’s direction to minimize risk, accelerate delivery time, and reduce the overall cost.
- Siegfried has provided us with professionals for years, as our needs have been diverse and somewhat unpredictable. No matter the lead time, Siegfried always responds by providing professionals who are well-trained, hard-working, and friendly! – Vice President at a Fortune 100 bank
- We called on Siegfried to help us manage a large project. Their work has been outstanding and their service, exemplary. We not only recommend them to others, but we engage them ourselves again and again. – Senior Vice President at a Fortune 100 chemical company
- The professional that Siegfried provided was invaluable to the team and fit in so well with our culture. She was able to quickly learn and leverage her existing knowledge as well. Her contributions were very appreciated. – Manager at a Fortune 100 technology company